Tuesday, May 10, 2011

So Many Plans, So Little Time

So, I had intended to put together a little contest for my readers in order to celebrate my birthday this Friday, but I may have to put that off until next week. I'm pressing to get a novella finished by tomorrow, Friday at the latest and coordinating a contest is so not gonna work right now. LOL


I do have some great prizes though -- a sweet sterling silver pixie necklace, a maroon, gold, and brown tote bag I made, and a print copy of An Invitation: Ariel's Pet. Once I get the deadlines out of the way, I promise to get the contest up and running. A girl's gotta celebrate her birthday with more than just a vodka-mango smoothie and chocolate chip cookies, right?


Don't forget... The Night Owl Spring Fling Web Hunt is still on until May 15th. Lots of prizes to win. 






There's also the items I donated along with my friend and fellow author, Jennifer Cole, to the Brenda Novak Online Auction to Cure Diabetes.


here's the link to the gift set we're offering:
http://brendanovak.auctionanything.com/Bidding.taf?_function=detail&Auction_uid1=2116663






Here's to a great summer and lots of reading!!

2 comments:

  1. Hi Qwillia!
    I saw on FFNP Nest Classroom loop that you didn't have many followers, so I thought I would follow!

    You can always come check me out, too!
    http://stacysrantings.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Stacy,

    I appreciate all the help I can get. LOL

    Qwillia

    ReplyDelete