Wednesday, November 2, 2011

Missed the Deadline, but Caught the Goal!

So, I didn't make my goal of publishing my romantic suspense novel, In A Lover's Silence, by October 31st, but that was because as I was getting the different versions formatted, I discovered typos. Of course that meant I had to delete all the versions I had formatted, then go back through the whole book to make sure I fixed all typos. Since I was in the middle of the Emerald City Writer's Conference in Seattle, Washington, I didn't get it done as quickly as I'd hoped.


After factoring in conference time and travel time, I was able to complete the editing by yesterday (November 1st). I used late last night and all morning today to finish the formatting and got the book uploaded to Amazon, Barnes and Noble, and All Romance eBooks.


As of 6 pm tonight, the book is live on all three sites.


Anyone who reads the book, I'd love to hear what you think of it. It's my first adventure in writing romantic suspense, so I'd love constructive feedback on what was liked and disliked.

No comments:

Post a Comment