Sunday, February 19, 2012

Contest Winner!

Although I'm two days late (sorry -- I was thoroughly engrossed in watching an awesome action series and couldn't tear myself away from it), I want to thank all of the commenters for their wonderful words. I do have the winner of the blog contest! 


Congratulations to Tammy (jfarms74338)!


I've sent an email to you, so as soon as I receive your reply I'll ship off your copy of An Invitation: Ariel's Pet.


Please keep an eye on the blog...I'm hoping to have more contests over the next few months.


If you get the opportunity to stop by Night Owl Reviews, I'll be chatting with three other authors from 8 pm EST until 9 pm EST.


Hope you have a wonderful President's Day (if you're in the US) or simply a great Monday!


Qwillia

2 comments:

  1. Hi there Qwillia - my first visit to your new site, love it! Congrats!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Adriana.

    I'll be working on the website more as the year progresses and I learn html and all that other coding stuff. LOL.

    Have a great weekend!

    Q

    ReplyDelete