Friday, September 16, 2016

Full Moon Freak Outs

Okay, I'm just dropping in to leave a note...

I'm done with humans and the world until Mercury goes direct on September 23rd, and the full moon is gone!

Really! I mean come on people, there are only so many acts of insanity a person can take before they completely lose all patience. Don't get me wrong, I freely admit I am capable of moronic maneuvers, but at least I acknowledge them. I don't act as if "oh, no, that wasn't me being an idiot" (points at an innocent bystander still trying to figure out what the hell is going on) "It was him. I swear!" *fingers crossed behind the back*

Done. Done! DONE!! I tell you...no more communication with the outside world until I absolutely, 100%, can't be avoided, must return to the day job Monday morning around 5 a.m.

Take care, and feel free to share any perspectives on why some people can be sooo ... brain dead but still breathing.

'Til later,
Q

No comments:

Post a Comment