Thursday, August 4, 2011

Updates

I've had a check in with my diet consultant since I last posted.... down 1.2 pounds (yay! me!) Should be checking in with her again on Saturday.


Temp job has picked up a bit, interesting assignments, but a nasty migraine had me returning home by noon yesterday. A little rest in quiet before I forced myself to go back out for the massage I had scheduled. That helped with the migraine and the knots in my muscles...


So, sales on Teach Me, Master are doing okay and I've started work on Rogue Master, the next Diablo Blanco Club and the first Operation Zulu Team (OZT) book. May actually be able to finish it before the end of the year (see me crossing my fingers and sending up a quiet prayer...LOL)


Need to get to the day job. Have a great day, and don't forget, Mercury is in retrograde (or at least it was the last time I checked) so think seriously before you act, and don't expect things to go off easily for the next few days or so.

No comments:

Post a Comment