Wednesday, September 14, 2011

So I'm Trying Something New

Erotica.


Triss and Vince's Story
I know, I know. Erotica is just about the sex, but a few months back I posted that I had some characters who only wanted sex, they weren't ready for a relationship. So, when Triss Long, my heroine from Teach Me, Master turned out to be an erotica author, I thought, "Well, isn't that interesting..."


Now, not only do I have Triss and Vince's story on sale at Amazon and B&N,
Chelsea's Story
 but I've got Triss's story about Chelsea up there too. And boy does Chelsea love the construction workers around her apartment. There's more in store for this character. Construction Zone: Charlie is just the first in a group of short stories connected to Chelsea or the construction company renovating/rebuilding the apartment complex where Chelsea lives.


Feel free to let me know what you think of the new story. I'm still trying to get work done on my Diablo Blanco Club series as well as get the romantic suspense and young adult novel I'm working on written, but sometimes other characters get distracting. Which means I have to get them out of the way, before I can move on to something else.


Another note, I happen to be very proud of the cover of Chelsea's book--I did it myself.

No comments:

Post a Comment