Wednesday, January 4, 2012

The Neighbor's Are Back!!


After nearly four months without, I have finally gone through and updated Meeting A Neighbor's Needs. I had originally intended to write it in 3rd person, but as I went through it, I liked the 1st person perspective, I just added a few bits from George's perspective.


A Neighbor's Ultimatum didn't need much work, other than formatting and such, so there are no changes in that story.


And last, but not least, I put all three books (Meeting A Neighbor's Needs, A Neighbor's Ultimatum, and Teach Me, Master) into one big Neighbor's volume! Now people can read all three books in one spot!


I just finished uploading them to Barnes & Noble, Amazon, and ARe (All Romance eBooks). Only ARe has them available for purchase.


Now, I'm off to chat with Chelsea before I dig in to fix a few issues with Unfair Advantage. Goal is to have Mattie & Bryce's story up and selling again by the 15th (with a new epilogue a few readers had asked for!)


Have a great day!!


Qwillia

No comments:

Post a Comment