Monday, March 7, 2011

It's Looking Like an Interesting Week

Well, this is becoming an interesting Monday morning. 

First up, fellow Midnight Seductions Author, Kissa Starling posted this morning on the MSA blog. Fetishes, Perverts, and eBooks, Oh My and the fact that this is Read an eBook week seem fated since the development and sale of eBooks came about because of the rising demand for erotic writings. Swing by the blog and leave a comment, just like me, Kissa likes to hear from readers about what types of books they're attracted to and why. Here's the link: 


Next is the very cool news that my latest book, Rite of First Claim has been nominated at The Romance Reviews for Best Erotic Romance (Non-Traditional Lifestyle) in 2010! I've got some stiff competition, but I have to admit, it's nice to have been included with the other nominees. Voting concludes on March 31st. Here's the link http://www.theromancereviews.com/bookvote.php if you'd like to vote.

Have a happy and wonderful Monday. I know I will.

Qwillia

No comments:

Post a Comment